From custom homes to multi‐unit high‐rises, KAI Hawaii has teamed with Hawaii’s architects and developers to create imaginative, yet cost‐efficient residences for Hawaii homeowners.
View some of our Residential Development projects
Scope: Conversion of a 12-story, 79-unit boutique hotel into a 10-unit luxury condominium of 3,500 square feet per unit. Seismic analysis for the addition of an ADA compliant elevator tower and entrance foyer.
Scope: Construction Administration and Special Inspection Services for a 40-story luxury residential complex consisting of a 608,000 square foot condominium tower with a 122,000 square foot terrace area, park/playground, and pool, leading to two floors of retail and a one-story fitness club. A four-level 293, 000 square foot parking garage is “hidden” under the outdoor terrace.
Scope: Design of a low income rental townhouse development consisting of three-story 8-plex buildings, and three-story 12-plex buildings, for a total of 380 units. A small office building, learning center and community center will also be located on site.
Scope: Structural design of a new 39 story residential tower of 759,000 square feet containing 384 living units, a six-story parking structure of 232,000 square feet, a 7th floor recreational deck and swimming pool of 25,080 square feet, and ground floor commercial spaces. A two-story car dealership showroom of 30,000 square feet is also located on the ground floor.
* Destiny at Mililani Mauka, Mililani, HI – Subdivision of 572 single-family homes ranging in size from 900 to 2,500 sq. ft.
* Nohona at Mililani Mauka, Mililani, HI – Subdivision of 11 condominium townhomes consisting of 7 units ranging up to 1,184 sq. ft. and 7 condominium townhomes consisting of 6 units ranging up to 1,184 sq. ft.
* The Renaissance, Waipahu, HI – Subdivision of 230 single-family units with 5 models ranging from 2,000 to 2,500 sq. ft.
* Destiny at Kunia (Royal Kunia), Waipahu, HI – Subdivision of 139 single-family units with 5 models ranging from 900 to 1,500 sq. ft.
* Wai Kalo’i at Makakilo (Palehua East B), Makakilo, HI – Subdivision of 275 single-family homes with 6 models ranging up to 1,943 sq. ft.
* Waipio Point, Waipahu, HI – Subdivision of 66 single-family units with 6 models ranging from 2,000 to 2,500 sq. ft.
* Iolani Subdivision, Kona, Hawaii, HI – Subdivision with 44 single-family units ranging from 2,200 to 3,800 sq. ft.
* Kukio Villas Subdivision, Kona, Hawaii, HI – Subdivision with 22 single-family homes with 3 models of 4,500 sq. ft.
* Wainani at Kiahuna Subdivision, Poipu, Kauai, HI – Subdivision consisting of 70 lots with four one and two-story models ranging from 2,400 to 3,100 sq. ft.